Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Just SAY it!

I was right and you were wrong (if you disagreed w/ me. Otherwise, you were right).

;-)

Seriously, if you didn't see this coming a mile away, that's OK. There's still time for you to get ready for the next step.

How long will it take in the Netherlands or San Francisco or France for the first woman-animal relationship to be legalised under the status of "civil union"? Could be a while, I admit. How about a three-man civil union? Not very far away at all. You think I'm wrong? You probably thought I was wrong when I said that a polygamous civil union would come and come soon in Europe too. And now look atcha. Egg on yo' face.

Reminds me of last year when the mayor of S.F. was marrying homosexuals in the courthouse. If I had lived in S.F. at that time, I woulda called two male friends of mine and we would have gone down there to get married. If they had refused, we could have made a HUGE stink right in front of all the cameras about "number-ism" and how bigoted Mayor Newsome was in refusing our three-man union. Woulda been great. Memories for a lifetime. We coulda gone out for some seafood afterwards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very intelligent

Kim Martinson said...

Alan,

This is strange, shocking, and yet, as you said, not surprising. Lamentable.

These are the British catholics. I wonder what the Vatican thinks.