Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Marvin Heiman Won't Answer Simple Questions

Why is it that sinless perfectionists give themselves so easily to intellectual dishonesty and sin when they are questioned? I thought they were perfect. Guess not.

Sadly, @Cry Aloud, Marvin Heiman, an immature and hateful street preacher in the Nashville area, has decided that he loves division from Christians and self-exaltation rather than honest engagement and work to try to labor through hard questions with those who profess Christ.



Are you perfect in every thought word and deed?
Cry Aloud
+Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN Mike, we have already had this discussion.
Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN
+Cry Aloud yes I do realize that I was looking for a possible public profession of your perfection
Cry Aloud
+Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN Almost every time I preach Mike. I am perfect in Christ Jesus. I am perfectly obedient to Christ. I know that is difficult for a lot of people to understand, but it is possible to choose not to sin.
1
Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN
+Cry Aloud So your not perfect? Almost perfect isn't perfect, yes?
Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN
+Cry Aloud or are you saying you publicly confess your perfection in thought word and deed almost every time you preach?
Cry Aloud
+Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN You are putting words in my mouth Mike. I never used the word almost. Now, I am done here.
Cry Aloud
+Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN Yes.
Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN
+Cry Aloud //almost every time I preach// Thank you for clarifying that you profess to be perfect in thought word and deed almost every time you preach.
Cry Aloud
+Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN And you profess to be a sinner don't you Mike?
Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN
+Cry Aloud daily in need of Gods grace and mercy, yes. Ask my wife if I'm perfect, she'll testify I am not. Willfully walking in sin? No. Perfect? I discover more and more each day just how far from Gods perfection I am. Now call me to repentance for not maintaining sinless perfectionism.
Cry Aloud
+Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN You are free to believe the way you want Mike, and I am free to believe the way I want. I am not interested in an endless debate, so I will walk away. I will tell you to repent, and believe the Gospel.
Rhology
+Cry Aloud Clarity of speech is a virtue, Marvin. So is patience. You are saying, aren't you, that you love God perfectly every second of every day for a significant period of time? And you love your neighbor as yourself every second of every day? Not had a flash of unjustified anger? Not a second of a scrap of lust? Pride is sin. You keep saying that you are perfect. How is that not pride?
Cry Aloud
+Rhology I am perfect in Christ, not in of myself. who am I speaking with?
Rhology
+Cry Aloud You can see my avatar very clearly, I presume. I don't see how you answered my questions. Could you please answer them? Thank you in advance. I'm confident that someone who is perfect will 1) assume the best about professing believers 2) answer honestly 3) answer scripturally 4) answer humbly 5) answer directly, as someone who loves truth and has apparently been perfected. So I'm sure I can count on the perfection of Christ to come through in your answer. Thanks!
Cry Aloud
+Rhology I did answer you, I am perfect in Christ. That would be morally and biblically. I choose not to sin, and so can you.
Rhology
+Cry Aloud Would you please answer each of my questions with a yes or no and any qualification and elaboration you may choose? 1) You love God perfectly every second of every day? 2) You love your neighbor as yourself every second of every day? 3) Not had a flash of unjustified anger? 4) Not a second of a scrap of lust? 5) Pride is sin. You keep saying that you are perfect. How is that not pride? Thank you again for answering in a way that reflects Christ's perfection. Please answer directly rather than beating around the bush as "I am perfect in Christ" does.
Cry Aloud
+Rhology I did answer your questions. I gave you one answer for your five questions. You never answered my question. Who am I speaking with? Not your YT name, but your real name.
Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN
+Cry Aloud I am perfect in Christ as well I think we mean different things by that
Cry Aloud
+Abolitionist Society of Sumner County, TN For once, we agree.
Rhology
+Cry Aloud I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to answer directly each of the questions in turn. Honestly, "I am perfect in Christ" is subject to a significant amount of interpretation. Different people mean different things by that sort of phrase. Please simply answer my questions directly. My name is Alan. Howdy. Who I am is completely unimportant, however. What matters here is ideas and adherence to the Bible. Once again, I thank you in advance for answering my questions directly.
Cry Aloud
+Rhology I will expound on my answer by saying this, that each and every day I choose not to sin. Now another question for you Alan, are you a sinner?
Rhology
+Cry Aloud I'm sorry, you didn't answer my questions. Please, I have asked you with as much kindness and openness as I know how. I don't feel like you're answering with honesty and openness yourself. Would not a perfect man answer honestly and openly? Please simply answer my questions directly, and I will be happy to dialogue with you as well. I need to see some fruit of your profession of perfection, however.
Cry Aloud
+Rhology My answer is above. You just don't like the answer. I am awaiting an answer to my question, are you a sinner?
Rhology
+Cry Aloud No sir, with all due respect, it's not that I don't like your answer. It's that you did not actually answer. I have asked you forthrightly, openly, and honestly to answer each question in a straightforward and honest manner. I should think a perfectly sanctified person would have no problem giving a loving and kind and honest answer to an inquirer. Please demonstrate what perfect patience looks like and how 1 Cor 13 says that love hopes all things and believes all things. Since you have no reason to think that I stand opposed to you or to the truth, please demonstrate perfect love and answer the questions in a straightforward way. Thank you again in advance for demonstrating what it looks like for a perfect person to engage in substantive dialogue with an honest questioner.
Cry Aloud
+Rhology I guess we will end the dialog here, I have answered your questions and you refuse to answer mine.

No comments: